WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Simi Honarbakhsh, 61, of Wilton was arrested on charges of failing to appear in court after she was involved in a traffic accident.
- The 21-year-old man, Brian McClellan, who was found on fire while attempting to ride on top of a Metro-North train in Greenwich has died as a result of his injuries.
- Kyle Seitz, 36, whose 15-month-old son Benjamin Seitz died after being left in a car on a hot day in July, was charged with criminally negligent homicide.
- Members of the Weston Volunteer Fire Department help fight a brush fire on Highland Avenue in Georgetown.
- Luis Alberto Rodriguez, 29, of Danbury, who was charged with drunk driving, urinated after he was taken into custody by Wilton Police.
- Wilton police began investigating after two preteen girls said they fled on their bikes from a middle-aged man driving a cleaning business van who offered them leftover Halloween candy on Rivergate Drive.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.