WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Republicans held firm in Wilton in elections, winning all the seats in the state's General Assembly.
- Ridgefield High School cross country coach Bryan Kovalsky finished second among Connecticut runners and 84th overall in the TCS New York City Marathon.
- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy was re-elected over his Republican opponent Tom Foley.
- The Wilton under-11 boys soccer team beat Westport, 3-2, to win the Connecticut Cup championship at the Farmington Sports Arena.
- Fifteen years after David Hartman first joined the Wilton Police Department as a patrol officer, he was sworn in as a sergeant during a ceremony in the Town Hall Annex.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.