WILTON, Conn. If you want the opportunity to speak out about education, you'll get your chance next week when Gov. Dannel Malloy visits Norwalk. Here is whats happening in Wilton the week of April 9 to 12:
- Wilton Town Hall 7:15 p.m.: The Planning and Zoning Commission meets in Town Hall Room A, in the Annex building.
- Wilton Public Schools 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.: Students will be inducted into the National Honors Society.
- West Rocks Middle School - 6:15 p.m.: Gov. Dannel Malloy and Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman discuss education with residents as a part of Malloys Education Reform Tour.
- Wilton Library 7 to 8:30 p.m.: Laurie Giles talks about legal issues involved in elder care and answers questions during a brief Q&A.
- Wilton Library noon to 1:30 p.m.: Susan Boyar discusses the novel Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier as a part of the Wilton Library Readers.
- Wilton Town Hall 5 p.m.: The Wilton Tree Committee holds its regular meeting in the Town Hall Annex building, Room A.
- Miller-Driscoll Elementary School 6:45 to 7:30 p.m.: The schools First Grade Science Fair classes meet for their 2012 fair.
- Wilton Town Hall 8 to 10 a.m.: The Norwalk River Valley Trail Committee meets in the Annex building, Room A.
- Wilton Library 10:30 a.m. to noon: Judson Scruton discusses poets and their techniques in an installment of the library's four-part series on poetry.
- Wilton Town Hall 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.: Board of Finance and Board of Selectmen discuss capital spending in Town Hall Room B.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.