WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- Wilton Selectman Ted Hoffstatter was recently charged in Ridgefield with possession of less than a half-ounce of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police said.
- Wilton resident Karen Christensen, a heart disease survivor, was honored by the American Heart Association.
- An undetermined amount of jewelry was reported stolen from a home on Langner Lane on Monday, police said.
- More than 300 Wilton children banded together and helped raise $4,500 for Save the Children.
- A study by Connecticut College in New London found that Oreo cookies can be as addictive as cocaine.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.