WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A 52-year-old woman who police believe was attempting to commit suicide was rescued in Merwin Meadows Park by Wilton emergency personnel.
- Wilton parents can now track the whereabouts of their child's school bus with the "Where's Our School Bus?" app.
- The Wilton Wahoos swim team at the Wilton Family Y welcomed a new head coach.
- Connecticut set up officials rules for medical marijuana farms and shops after the state last year approved use of medical marijuana.
- A mysterious white powder was delivered in the mail to two homes in Darien. Two teenage girls later admitted to the hoax.
- Greenwich Superintendent of Schools William McKersie sent a letter to parents and students regarding the suicide of a Greenwich High student.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.