WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A newly redesigned visitor center at Weir Farm National Historic Park in Wilton reopened for the spring season.
- The Wilton Y Wahoos sent 26 swimmers to Greensboro, N.C., to race in the YMCA National Short Course Championships.
- A suspicious incident in which a man in a black vehicle offered a 13-year-old Westport girl a ride to school turned out to be a misunderstanding.
- Court records revealed that Natalie Carpenter, an 18-year-old from Torrington who was arrested last month, was plotting to carry out a Columbine-style shooting at Danbury High School to get back at people she felt bullied her.
- A prosecutor is reviewing a Ridgefield police officer's fatal shooting of 75-year-old Ridgefield resident John Valluzzo to decide whether the officer was justified in his actions.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.