- Wilton-based Commonfund, the leading investment manager for not-for-profit investors, has named J.P. Morgan executive Catherine M. Keating as its new chief executive officer.
- Ten families of children killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting two years ago have filed “wrongful claim” notices with the state of Connecticut, The Hartford Courant reported.
- Residents will have the opportunity to take advantage of new digital services offered by Wilton Library.
- New Canaan Country School seventh-grader Austin Andersen is one of two Fairfield County Football League players named to the FBU Connecticut seventh-grade all-state football team.
- Wilton’s Margaret Manley, a student at Greenwich Academy, will row for the University of Virginia.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Wilton and receive free news updates.