WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- A dispute raged over the breed of the dog in a Wilton attack stirred up controversy after Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch told the Board of Selectmen that the dog that bit off its owner's arms was technically not a pit bull.
- Young Wilton runners Angela Saidman, Cora Creighton, Emily Welch and Tess Pisanelli shined at the Connecticut Junior Olympics Cross Country championships in Litchfield.
- Wilton residents this week voted on and approved the proposal to preserve 39 acres of land known as the Keiser property.
- Two schools in Wilton will share $26,354 from state grants and $82,141 in local money to improve security.
- A study by the Washington Post found that Wilton is home to a Super ZIP Code.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.