WILTON, Conn. Budget meetings pack the schedule for Wiltons local government. Here are the meetings happening this week:
Monday Jan. 23:
- Board of Education holds budget workshop in the Wilton High School Professional Library at 6:00 p.m.
- Planning and Zoning Commission meets in Town Hall Room A at 7:15 p.m.
Tuesday Jan. 24:
- Energy Commission meets in Town Hall Room B at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday Jan. 25:
- The Board of Selectmen meet to review budgets for Parks and Rec, The Department of Public Works and Transfer Station, starting at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall Room B
Thursday Jan. 26:
- Board of Education holds public hearing on 2013 budget at the Middlebrook School Cafeteria at 7:00 p.m.
- Inland Wetlands Commission meets in Town Hall Room A at 7:30 p.m.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Wilton and receive free news updates.