WILTON, Conn. After a long holiday weekend, Wilton's local government starts back up with a flurry of meetings. Here is the schedule:
Tuesday, Jan. 17:
- Board of Finance meets at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall Room A.
- Board of Selectmen meets at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall Room B.
- Ethics Council meets at 7:45 p.m. at 36 New Canaan Road.
Wednesday, Jan. 18:
- Wilton Water Commission holds a special meeting at 5 p.m. in Town Hall Room B.
- Investment Committee meets at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall Room B.
Thursday, Jan. 19:
- Commission on Social Services meets at 4:30 p.m. at the Senior Center.
- Water Pollution Control Authority has a special meeting at 5 p.m. in Town Hall Room B.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.