WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton this week:
- The Board of Education approved the appointment of Kevin Smith as the district’s next superintendent.
- East Haven resident Tamara Gordon, 34, a home health care aide, was arrested and charged with stealing more than $12,000 using a Wilton Senior Citizen’s credit card.
- A pair of winter storms closed Wilton schools twice this week and made for messy travel throughout Fairfield County.
- Nine suspects were arrested and four teenagers were rescued in an underage prostitution sting in Stamford over the Super Bowl weekend.
- Wilton resident Brian Andronaco Jr. sworn in as the latest recruit of the Greenwich Police Department.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.