WILTON, Conn. Miss talking about Wiltons town budget? Miss the conversation no longer: This week is all about the budget, with two public meetings planned to discuss the town and education budgets. Here is whats happening March 26-29:
- 6 p.m.: The Wilton Library will host Weir Farms March artist in residence, Anna Broell Bresnick, in an exhibition and reception.
- 6:15 p.m.: A children and parents' book club will meet at the Wilton Library to discuss Frindle by Andrew Clements.
- 7:15 p.m.: The Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular meeting at the Town Hall campus in Room A, located in the Annex building.
- 7:30 p.m.: Middlebrook Middle School will host the Board of Finances public hearing on the budget proposed by the Board of Education. All are invited to listen to the presentation and ask questions.
- 11 a.m.: The Senior Book Club will meet at the Comstock Community Center to discuss this month's book, The Tortilla by T.C. Boyle.
- 7 p.m.: In the third and final segment of the Clergy Lecture series, Dr. Miroslav Volf of Yale University will speak on interfaith dialogue at the Wilton Library.
- 7:30 p.m.: Middlebrook Middle School will again host a Board of Finance public hearing, this time on the budget proposed by the Board of Selectmen. All are invited to listen to the presentation and ask questions.
- 7 p.m.: Author Jane Green comes to Wilton Library to discuss her book Another Piece of My Heart. Space is limited and registration is recommended.
- 7:30 p.m.: Enjoy listening to string orchestras? The Wilton High School String Scholarship is having its spring concert at the Clune Center.
- 5:30 p.m.: Join the Wilton Board of Education as it shows off all the technologies being used in the school system. They will be showcased at Middlbrook Middle School.
- 7:30 p.m.: The Energy Commission holds its regularly scheduled meeting in Town Hall Room B, located in the Town Hall building.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.