WESTON, Conn. -- Thursday, Nov. 27, is a federal holiday. Here’s a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Weston, Easton and Redding on Thanksgiving.
- All schools within the towns of Weston, Easton and Redding and all school offices will be closed.
- Town Halls and all town offices in all three towns will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
- The public libraries in Weston, Easton and Redding will be closed.
- Banks will be closed.
- All courts and state and federal government offices will be closed.
Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours on Thursday.
Metro-North will have additional trains running into and out of Grand Central Terminal before and following the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Click here for train times.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.