WESTON, Conn. -- Monday, Jan. 19, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Weston, Easton and Redding on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- All schools within the towns of Weston, Easton and Redding and all school offices will be closed.
- Town Halls and all town offices in all three towns will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
- Public libraries in Weston, Easton and Redding will be closed.
- Most banks will be closed.
- All courts and state and federal government offices will be closed.
Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours Monday.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.