TRUMBULL, Conn. – A Queens man accused of kidnapping his 7-year-old son from the bedroom of his Trumbull home last month pleaded not guilty to multiple charges in court on Tuesday, according to the Connecticut Post.
Rodolfo Revello, 43, pleaded not guilty to second-degree kidnapping, second-degree larceny, violating a protective order, second-degree strangulation, second-degree assault, threatening criminal mischief and disorderly conduct, the Connecticut Post said.
Police said Revello kidnapped his son in the early morning of March 12, leading to a statewide Amber Alert, ending when the boy was found save with relatives in Queens, N.Y., later that day.
A protective order against Revello warning him to stay away from his ex-wife and children was reimposed as well, the Connecticut Post noted.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.