Those interested in attending a menorah-lighting ceremony to celebrate the Jewish festival of Chanukah have a variety of locales to choose from in Fairfield County.
The Mishkan Israel Day Camp is holding lighting ceremonies across five communities across Fairfield County between Monday, Dec. 3 and Sunday, Dec. 9. Take a look at the ceremony schedule:
- Monday, Dec. 3 in Stratford: Starts at 6 p.m. at Stratford Town Hall (2627 Main Street)
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 in Trumbull: Starts at 6 p.m. at Trumbull Town Hall (5866 Main Street)
- Wednesday, Dec. 5 in Monroe: Starts at 6 p.m. at Monroe Town Hall (7 Fan Hill Road)
- Thursday, Dec. 6 in Easton: Starts at 6 p.m. at Easton Town Green
- Sunday, Dec. 9 in Fairfield: Starts at 6 p.m. at Sherman Green (Reef Road)
Each of these ceremonies are open to the public and free of charge. There will be various activities for children as well as musical entertainment and light refreshments.
For more information about the ceremonies, click here or call (203) 268-0740.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.