STRATFORD, Conn. -- Join the American Institute of Healthcare and Technology in Stratford for an open house on June 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Learn all about the AIHT experience by visiting the campus and meeting with representatives from the admissions department.
Prospective students will get the opportunity to:
- Learn about the school and the career training programs that are offered
- Find out what types of financial assistance is available
- Tour the facility
- Meet one-on-one with an admissions representative to discuss future careers
AIHT offers career oriented healthcare training programs in the following areas:
- Phlebotomy technician
- Ultrasound technologist
- Cardiovascular technologist
- Medical assistant
- Medical billing & coding specialist
- Pharmacy technician
- Clinical cardiographic technician (advanced EKG)
American Institute of Healthcare & Technology was founded in Connecticut in 2011 by a group of Healthcare and Information Technology professionals.AIHT's mission is to provide students with quality training and education for successful employment in the field of Allied Health sciences and to empower them with the knowledge, values and skills needed to be continuous learners.
For those who wish to attend the open house, please register by e-mailing the admissions department at email@example.com or calling 203-870-8400.
Parking will be available onsite for public use. Directions and further information can be found by clicking here.
The open house will be held at 480 Lordship Blvd., Stratford.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.