STRATFORD, Conn. – Interested in starting a specialty food business? Check out a free workshop at the Stratford Library on Thursday, Nov. 12.
Greater Bridgeport SCORE presents Phyllis W. Haynes, president and founder of Southern Relishes in West Haven. Her workshop covers the following topics:
- How to develop your product
- The importance of a product label
- Why create a business plan
- Who will buy? Market decisions
- How do I make it? Product production
The workshop runs from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Stratford Library Lovell Room.
Register at the SCORE website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.