Nearly 300 wanted criminals were scooped up, including 17 in Danbury, during a statewide warrant operation that included state and local law enforcement officials.
The pre-dawn operation, conducted on Wednesday, July 18, targeted individuals wanted on outstanding felony and misdemeanor arrest warrants.
The Danbury Police Department served 17 warrants that included the arrest of an individual involved in a very large illegal marijuana operation, said Det. Lt. Mark Williams.
In the drug operation, police arrested Thomas Pryce, 29, of Danbury and seized more than nine pounds of raw marijuana, Williams said.
Officers also seized more than two pounds of marijuana oil, dozens of manufactured marijuana cigarettes, dozens of disposable vape type pens containing marijuana, hundreds of empty disposable vape type pens and more than $17,000 was seized, Williams said.
He is being held on $150,000 bond.
Those arrested on warrants included:
- Patrick Brusca, 49, of Danbury
- Tracey Bricker, 45, Bethel
- Keith Brandon, 37, Danbury
- Ian Picerno, 36, New Haven
- Peter Ward, 52, Danbury
- Freddi Almonte, 46, Danbury
- Roman Cruz, 30, Danbury
- Daniel Pannell, 32, New Fairfield
- Ali Wakeman, 24, Danbury
- Ricardo Castenda, 18, Danbury
- Julio Bispo, 24, Danbury
- Juan Duque-Pauta, 65, Danbury
- Robert Morehouse, 63, Danbury
- Donna Walker, 53, Danbury
- Tanya Chambers, 35, Danbury
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.