STAMFORD, Conn. -- Backyard Humanitarian of Stamford, in conjunction with Mario's Cleaners, is hosting its Annual Coat Drive through Nov. 15.
The following are the current drop-off locations:
- Mario’s Professional Dry Cleaners, 1001 Hope St., Stamford
- High Ridge Printing & Copy Center, 1009 High Ridge Road, Stamford
- Palmer’s Market, 264 Heights Road, Darien
- Splash Car Wash - Stamford, 649 Hope St., Stamford
- Splash Car Wash - Darien, 251 Post Rd Darien
- Splash Car Wash - Greenwich, 625 West Putnam Ave. Greenwich
- Italian Center of Stamford, 1620 Newfield Ave, Stamford
- Bella Invitations, 1200 High Ridge Rd 2nd Floor, Stamford
- York Construction & Development, 210 Sound Beach Avenue, Old Greenwich
- City of Stamford, Department of Health and Social Services, 888 Washington Blvd. 9th Floor, Stamford
- Ballet School of Stamford, Stamford Old Town Hall, 175 Atlantic St/ entrance on Bank Street
- Tully Center Fitness Institution, Strawberry Hill Court, Stamford
- Olio of Stamford, 934 Hope St., Stamford, bring in a coat, get a glass of wine!
Donations are coming in from the local community, Stamford and surrounding towns. Coats will be given to local people in need, free of charge.
People can help by donating warm, winter coats, volunteering to be a collection location or sign up to volunteer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Mario's Cleaners is donating time and cost for cleaning of the coats and Frank Mercede & Sons is donating space to use as coat drive headquarters. For more information, visit the Backyard Humanitarian website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.