RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A three-bedroom home fetched the highest price this week in Ridgefield. Here are the houses sold in town as reported by the Ridgefield town clerk.
- 9 Good Hill Road LLC sold the house at 182 Old Sib Road to John an Erin Gordon for $513,000.
- Kondaur Capital corporation sold the house at 14 Red Oak Lane to County Carole LLC for $600,000.
- Elizabeth Jackson sold the house at 39 Tally Ho Road to Dietter Properties LL for $336,500.
- Sturges Brothers Inc. sold the lot at 2 West Mountain Road to Thomas Sturges Construction LLC for $475,000.
- Thomas Angers sold the house at 508 North Salem Road to Christopher and Ann Storm for $860,000.
- Carol Octeau sold part of the property of 18 Lake Road to Merritt Muscott for $10,000.
- Carol Octeau sold the house at 18 Lake Road to Ashley Mink and Caroline Vogler for $275,000.
- Maureen Main sold the house at 25 Dowling Drive to Aaron Rosand for $580,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.