RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A new five-bedroom colonial-style house sold for nearly $2 million this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield town clerk's office:
- Jose Maymi sold 11 Kiahs Brook Lane to Noah Sferra for $365,000.
- Eric and Jill Mays sold 154 Mimosa Circle to Robert William and Lorinn Leibrock for $60,000.
- William Carrozzella sold 197 Branchville Road to Fabian Mauera for $233,000.
- Paolo, Carlo and Nancy Carotti sold 6 Kumquat Lane to Lisa Armstrong for $274,900.
- Lecher Development LLC sold 5 Pump Lane to Gregory and Renee Petrillo for $1.915 million.
- Pamela Dupuis sold Unit 37 at 120 Prospect Street to the Katheryn Cawley Trust for $437,500.
- Seth and Miliasa Davis sold 46 Mimosa Circle to Marcus and Tamar Mathais for $635,000.
- Edward and Karen Reynolds sold 183 Wilton Road East to James Matthew and Stacy Anne Thibodeaux for $982,000.
- Marcus and Tracy White sold 41 Fieldcrest Drive to Julie Pinard for $550,000.
- Frank and Dorothy Locastro sold 189 Old West Mountain Road to Kory and Megan Salomone for 53,000.
- James and Rebecca McRae sold 6 Indian Cave Road to Sean and Loreen Davis for $792,500.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.