RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A four-bedroom colonial style house on Deer Hill Avenue sold for almost $700,000 this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerks Office:
- Shailendra and Anita Menjoge sold 94 Sugarloaf Mountain Road to John Perna and Kimberly Zaccaginino for $380,000.
- Steve Barrientos and Jennifer Armas sold 36 Hayes Lane to Kyle and Michele Morehouse for $565,000.
- Virginia Drake sold 29 East Ridge Road to Baker and Jody Mallory for $450,000.
- Laurel Gordon sold 21 Deer Hill Drive to Edward and Lori Eaton for $629,500.
- Rose Diorio sold 70 Bloomer Road to Timothy and Amanda Pambianchi for $515,000.
- Nancy McDaniel sold 189 Barry Avenue to Christopher and Julia Ceponis for $575,000.
- Mohan Maheswaran and Komathy Maheswara sold 3 Double dAy Lane to Steve barrientos and Jennifer Armas for $655,900.
- The Elizabeth Yanity Trust sold 531 Main St. to Sanjay Gupta and Marta Alfaro Zubillagafor $309,803.
- Betty Ann Yanity sold
- Kobi and Margaret Platt sold 164 Florida Road to Jill Rau for $475,000.
- Jamie Garrettt sold 30 Blackman road to National Residential Nominee Service Inc for $460,000.
- National Residential Nominee Service Inc sold 30 Blackman Road to John Katsiotis for $475,000.
- Joshua and Erin Braunsten sold 193 Mimosa Circle to Marco and Ruby Christodonte for $637,500.
- Brian and Elizabeth Egge sold 65 Topstone Road to Robert and Jennifer Rieger for $595,000.
- Joan Hume sold 1 Elderberry Lane to Marie Bess for $255,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.