RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Many of Ridgefield’s boards and commissions are looking to fill vacancies.
All seats on town boards, committees and commissions are appointed by the Ridgefield Board of Selectmen.
Each has their own set of guidelines, meeting dates and requirements. Some vacancies are for alternates and others are for full members. Here are the boards, committees and commissions looking to fill positions:
- Board of Ethics.
- Affordable Housing Committee
- Architectural Advisory Committee (alternate position)
- Annual Town Meeting Committee
- Cable TV Advisory Council
- Commission on the Disabled
- Economic Development Commission
- Graveyard Restoration Committee
- Parking Authority
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Pension Commission
- Ridgefield Arts Council
- Ridgefield Prevention Council
- Youth Commission (youth and adult positions)
Anyone interested in any of these boards or commissions is asked to call or email the first selectman’s office at (203) 431-2774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.