RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A Special Town Meeting will be held Nov. 6 at 7:30 p.m. to act on the proposed donation of land on Oscaleta Road to the town of Ridgefield.
The meeting will be held in the Town Hall Large Conference Room, 400 Main St., Ridgefield.
Related documents for the proposed donation are available for public inspection at the Office of the First Selectman and the Town Clerk.
The agenda of the Board of Selectmen immediately after the Special Town Meeting is as follows:
1. Public Comment
2. Conservation Commission Vacancy Interviews: Jack Kace, Laura Craighead
3. Board of Ethics Interview: Barbara Safran
4. Resolution to Constitute a Charter Revision Commission
5. Charter Revision Commission Interviews: Ethel Z. Geisinger, Paul C. Jasinski, , Linda Lavelle, David Shofi, Richard J. Vazzana
6. Ridgefield Housing Authority Status Report: Bob Hebert
7. Economic Development Commission Personal Property Tax Incentive: Arnold Light
8. Schlumberger 5-acre Parcel: Steve Zemo Purchase & Sale Agreement—set Public Hearing & Special Town Meeting Date
9. Capital Closeouts: Kevin Redmond
10. Proposed Blight Ordinance
11. Land Conservancy Tax Abatement Request
12. Approval of 2014 BOS Meeting Calendar
13. Selectman’s Report
14. Approval of Meeting Minutes: 10/16/13
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.