RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Feeling lucky? There are many places in Ridgefield where you can put that luck to work and buy tickets for Saturday's Powerball drawing.
The jackpot will total more than $600 million, the second largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, after no one matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's drawing.
Here are the places in Ridgefield where you can buy Powerball tickets:
- A & P Warehouse Liquores, 42 Danbury Road
- Copps Hill Service Station, 130 Danbury Road
- Limestone Service Station, 399 Danbury Road
- Ridgefield Amoco, 115 Danbury Road
- Ridgefield Auto Park, 603 Danbury Road
- Ridgefield Liquor Shop, 125 Danbury Road
- Ridgefield Mobil, 31 Danbury Road
- State Line Getty, 242 S. Salem Road
- Stop & Shop, Cobbs Hill Plaza
- Village Wine And Spirits, 455 Main St.
To find more locations, check this lottery website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.