RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The white Queen Anne Victorian home on East Ridge in Ridgefield sold for nearly $2 million this week. Here are the homes sold in Ridgefield this week as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerks Office:
- Ridgefield Partners LLC sold the house at 4 Blackberry Lane to Virginia Desiena and Cynthia Calidonna for $139,000.
- Ronald Rose sold the house at 4 South Shore Drive to Aurora McCarroll for $319,900.
- Collette Schmitt sold Unit 120 at 30 Prospect St. to Jon and Gwen Rubin for $480,000.
- Edward and Rosa Kane sold the house at 695 Ridgebury Road to Jacob and Erica Steinmann for $830,500.
- Thomas and Laura Freed sold the house at 135 New Road to Alan Neale for $860,000.
- David and Una Thomson sold the house at 166 Minuteman Road to National Residential Nominee Services for $650,000.
- National Residential Service Inc. sold the house at 166 Minuteman Road to Mario Cavalcanti and Andrew Bazelle for $650,000.
- Richard and Lisa Macris sold the house at 48 East Ridge Road to Beth Simon for $1.950 million.
- Paul Queallyl sold the house at 15 Stonecrest Road to Leonid Budyonny and Marina Yolokhova for $1.320 million.
- Helen Wilson sold the house at 19 Lauren Hill Road to James and Sadie Osborn for $425,000.
- Charles Knoche Trust sold the house at 30 Perry Lane to Robert and Kathrene Cunius for $450,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.