RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ridgefield this week:
- A 31-year-old Ridgefield man who worked at TD Bank in Larchmont, N.Y., has pleaded guilty to larceny in connection with theft from bank depositors.
- The graduation rate at Ridgefield High School dipped slightly from 2012 to 2013.
- The Boz Scaggs concert scheduled for Thursday, May 15, at The Ridgefield Playhouse has been postponed "due to unforeseen circumstances,".
- The Redding Roadhouse restaurant at 406 Redding Road, Route 53, near Hill Road will close its doors after three decades in business.
- Ridgefielder Navy Seaman William R. Rice, son of Jeanne A. Schumaker, completed U.S. Navy basic training with honors at Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes, Ill.
- Only 31 percent of Connecticut residents surveyed view the state as the best or one of the best states in the country to live in.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.