RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - As the summer season approaches, CHIRP has started setting up for its 12th summer of concerts in Ballard Park in Ridgefield.
So far, CHIRP has scheduled:
- May 28, The Straybirds from Pennsylvania
- June 4, St. Paul & the Broken Bones from Alabama
- June 11, The Pine Leaf Boys from Louisiana
- June 18, Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds from New York
- June 25, 3 Penny Acre from Arkansas
According to a statement from CHIRP, the schedule is fully booked, but because of funding problems, the group is unable to to announce the full schedule for the Tuesday and Thursday night concerts in July and August.
If you would like to place an ad in the program book, CHIRP is accepting them until May 1 and is still actively seeking concert underwriters and co-underwriters. For more information, contact Barbara Manners via email or call 203-431-5601.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.