RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Are you looking for a job in the Ridgefield and Danbury area? Here are some employers who have job openings in the area.
- The Town of Ridgefield is looking to hire a new director of social services.
- ENSCO Avionics Inc. is seeking a senior electric assembler.
- Bank of America is hiring a part-time teller at its Ridgefield location.
- The city of Danbury is hiring entry-level firefighters to join the department.
- There is a full-time executive assistant position available at a client of Merritt Staffing in Danbury.
- CVS Pharmacy is hiring a cashier in Ridgefield.
- Boehringer Ingelheim has several positions open in its Ridgefield and Danbury locations, including an associate of accounts receivable.
- A receptionist position is available at the Quarry Ridge Animal Hospital.
- Biltimore Technologies is seeking a project manager for legal compliance.
- Yoh Staffing is searching for a triage manager for one of its Danbury clients.
- AVON is looking for a sales associate to cover the Greater Danbury area.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.