NORWALK, Conn. -- Students wishing to register for Norwalk Community College's spring 2017 semester can do so anytime, and there will be walk-in registration sessions in January.
Registration has been open since Nov. 1. New students can come in weekdays during business hours to register, and current students can register anytime online.
Walk-in registration sessions will also be held in NCC’s East Campus Atrium on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, Jan. 3, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 4, from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 7, TBA.
- Tuesday, Jan. 10, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 11, from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Spring 2017 classes will begin on Thursday, Jan. 19.For additional information, call NCC at 203-857-7000 or visit its website.
Norwalk Community College is at 188 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.