Would you like to expose your child to classes on a college campus?
If so, Norwalk Community College will be offering classes this summer to students in grades 1-12. Classes are from June 27 through Aug. 5.
Here are classes for high school students:
- ACT Prep
- Research Based Writing
- Social Media Etiquette
- Transitioning to High School.
Classes for students in grades 1-8 include:
- Google Maps
- Minecraft using LEGO Model Airplanes
- Musical Improvisation
- Fitness Poetry
- Short Stories Favorite
Other classes include:
- Babysitting (grades 1 through college)
- Creating Video Games (grades 6-8)
- Culinary Classes (grades 5-8)
- Jedi Master Engineering (grades 1-3)
- Robotics (grades 4-8)
- SAT Prep (grades 9-12)
- Sewing (grades 5-6)
- Stock Market Madness (grades 6-8)
Class schedules and course descriptions can be found here. There are a number of ways to register. Register in person at East Campus Room 102. Returning students can go here while new students can visit here or call (203) 857-7237.
For more information, please contact Kristina Testa-Buzzee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Norwalk and receive free news updates.