NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The owner of the former Tuscan Restaurant, being arrested and charged led the news for the week in New Canaan. Here is a look at what else took place this week.
- Marc Minella, 35, who owned the Tuscan Restaurant which was in New Canaan, was charged with failure to appear. He was originally charged with issuing a bad check in March.
- New Canaan Fire Company put out a fire at AC Auto Body & Mechanic. The fire appeared to have started under the hood of a vehicle.
- On Tuesday night New Canaan's Republicans held their annual caucus to endorse candidates for the municipal election this November.
- The Daily Voice told you about New Canaan High School graduates Nicola Scandiffio and Abigail Schwarz' mission to get their film funded using KickStarter.
- With temperatures in the 90s all week New Canaan residents had to find ways to stay cool during the heat wave.
Click here to follow Daily Voice New Canaan and receive free news updates.