NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following positions were posted online by employers in Stamford and New Canaan.
- General Electric has several openings in Stamford: transaction associate, a retail analytic manager, assistant treasurer, data integrity specialist and lead financial analyst.
- Phillips has an opening for a demand planner.
- New Canaan Public Schools has several openings; view them here.
- CTTransit is hiring a mechanic in Stamford.
- ADP is looking to fill a sales position.
- The New Canaan YMCA has many open positions, which can be viewed here.
- KForce has many openings in Stamford; view them here.
- Walgreens is looking for a group exerciser class leader.
- The New Canaan Recreation Department has seasonal openings, which can be viewed here.
- Purdue Pharma has many openings. You can view them here.
- Gartner Inc. has two openings in Stamford: a senior software developer and a client executive.
- Maxim Home Healthcare is looking for a nurse.
- CyberCoders is looking for a software development manager, a project manager and an architecting social software position.
- RBS Securities in Stamford has openings for a vice president position and a business unit compliance manager.
- Toddertime Nursery School is hiring experienced early childhood professionals for summer camp. Those interested can apply through email.
- Charter Oaks Communities is looking for a nurse.
- RadioShack is looking for an assistant store manager.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.