FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Let them eat pizza! Well, maybe it was cake. But either way, when it’s cold and snowing outside, what better way to warm up than with the best pizza in Fairfield County.
According to Connecticutmag.com , the following list includes some of the best pizza restaurants in the area.
Legends in the Making:
- The Colony Grill in Stamford, Fairfield and Milford. The Colony Grill is known for its simplicity, tradition and ultra-thin crust. www.colonygrill.com
- The Tarry Lodge in New Haven and Westport. Offering authentic thin crust and gourmet pizzas. 203-672-0765 www.tarrylodge.com
Best Beer Bar Pizza
- Fire Engine Pizza Company in Bridgeport. Firefighting paraphernalia combined with seasonal drafts and craft brews. 203-333-3473 www.thefireenginepizzaco.com
- Coal House Pizza in Stamford. Craft pizza, 52 craft beers on tap, beer cocktails, beer events and bargains. 203-977-7700 www.coalhousepizza.com
- Stanziato’s in Danbury. Pizzas warmed in an Italian-made wood-fired oven and a rotating list of craft beers. 203-885-1057 www.stanziatos.com
- Brick + Wood in Fairfield. Great pizza and a draft beer list including beer from craft beer breweries like Cisco Brewers and Allagash Brewing Co. 203-939-1400 www.lovelifeandpizza.com
- Nauti Dolphin Pizza in Fairfield. Train station pizza alongside the northbound rails. 203-256-1877
Best of the Rest
- Rizzuto’s in Bethel, Westport and West Hartford, www.rizzutos.com
- Locali Pizza Bar Kitchen in New Canaan, 203-920-1440 www.localipizzabar.com
- Bar Sugo in Norwalk, 203-956-7134 www.barsugo.com
- ReNapoli Pizza Restaurant in Old Greenwich, 203-698-9300 www.renapolipizza.com
Click here to read the full list from Connecticut Magazine.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.