GREENWICH, Conn.– Before the weekend begins, find out where the best gas prices are in Greenwich.
According to gasbuddy.com, the lowest gas price is at BP on East Putnam Avenue and Sound Beach Avenue for $3.55. Other prices include:
- Shell on East Putnam Avenue near Old Kings Highway has gas for $3.56.
- Mobil on Merritt Parkway Eastbound near King Street has gas for $3.69.
- Citgo on East Putnam Avenue near Robertson Lane has gas for $3.69.
- Mobil on West Putnam Avenue and East Weaver Street has gas for $3.79.
- Exxon on West Putnam Avenue near Byram Road has gas for $3.79.
- Sunoco on Riversville Road and Glenville Road has gas for $3.81.
- Shell on Glenville Road and Weaver Street has gas for $3.89.
- Shell on Railroad Avenue and Arch Street has gas for $3.99.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.