This story has been updated.
Six minors were charged for alleged underage drinking after police responded to a report of screaming coming from a home in Fairfield County.
The incident took place around 2:30 a.m., Saturday, June 15, when officers responded to the area of Dudley Road and Spoonwood Road in Wilton for a report of people screaming, said Wilton Police.
When police arrived on the scene, they found the screaming was coming from 115 Dudley Road due to a party with underage drinking taking place, police said.
Six people from both Westchester and Fairfield counties were issued a ticket for possession of alcohol by a minor including:
- Dayne Brissihe, 20, of Stratford
- Caitlyn Conetta, 20, of Bedford
- Alexander Nerod, 20, of Fairfield
- William Reed, 20, of New Canaan
- Catherine Verklin, 20, of New Canaan
- Grace Zaro, 20, of Wilton
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.