A Nine Try Bloods gang member was busted on drugs and weapons charged following the execution of a search warrant.
Koudris Pounder, 35, of Norwalk, was busted during a raid by the Norwalk Police Department's Emergency Services Unit Tactical Response Team and the Special Services Division at his home on Lexington Avenue, Lt. Terry Blake said.
The bust comes after a three-month investigation into drug sales by Ponder by the Special Services Division, Blake said.
According to Blake, Pounder is a federally convicted felon and a member of the Nine Trey Bloods street gang in New York City.
During the raid, police seized a Jennings Bryco .380 caliber handgun; 50 rounds of .380 ammunition; various gun parts and components; 57.6 grams of crack cocaine; 41.11 grams of cocaine; 165 Ecstasy pills; 1 bag of crystal methamphetamine; 97 grams of marijuana; various size jars containing formaldehyde; digital scales; drug packaging material, and $2,231in cash.
Pounder was charged with:
- six counts of possession of a controlled substance;
- two counts of possession with intent to sell a controlled substance;
- three counts of possession with intent to sell narcotics/hallucinogens;
- five counts of possession of a controlled substance near a school;
- five counts possession with intent to sell near a school;
- possession of crack cocaine; possession of drug paraphernalia near a school;
- operating a drug factory;
- criminal possession of a firearm;
- criminally negligent storage of a firearm;
- criminal possession of ammunition;
- and five counts of risk of injury to a minor.
He is being held on a $500,000 bond.
During the raid, there were five juveniles at the home. The Department of Children and Families was contacted and is investigating.
Also arrested at the scene was Lisa Zapata, 37, of Norwalk for interfering with a search warrant.
She was released on a promise to appear ticket.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.