DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- Dale Edward Miller, resident of Darien and Head of Private Banking Americas, died at age of 47.
- Darien’s restaurateur Lynn Gagliardi, offers helping hands to an orphanage for the severely disabled in Vietnam.
- Icy conditions caused six injuries in a 27-car pileup in Greenwich, leading to a nearly three-hour closure of Interstate 95.
- Two Darien girls Lily Hudson and Ivey Rao, helped synchronized skating for the Skyliners Beginner team that won a gold medal at the Terry Conners Synchronized Skating Open in Stamford.
- A group of suspects accused of stealing eight luxury cars from BMW of Darien in the summer of 2012, were arrested in New York.
- One lucky ticket was sold somewhere in Fairfield County that matched the first 5 numbers drawn for the Mega Millions game’s $1 million prize.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.