DANBURY, Conn. – The International Association of Firefighters, Danbury Firefighter’s Union Local 801, is conducting a canned food drive on behalf of the Salvation Army’s holiday food bank and holiday baskets through Tuesday, Dec. 23.
All nonperishable food will be accepted.
Food drive collection sites are at the following Danbury career fire stations:
- Fire Headquarters, 19 New St.
- Engine Company 23, 208 Osborne St.
- Engine Company 24, 36 Eagle Road, Commerce Park
- Engine Company 25, 171 S. King St.
- Engine Company 26, 75 Kenosia Ave. Extension.
- Fire Marshal’s Office, first floor, City Hall, Deer Hill Avenue.
Donations will also be accepted at Sikorsky Federal Credit Union, 345 Main St.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.