DANBURY, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Danbury last week:
- A 29-year-old Danbury man was stabbed during a dispute over a soccer game at Copacabana Cafe at 12 Ives St.
- Ridgefield police identified the 15-month-old child who died after being left in a hot car as Benjamin Seitz and also confirmed they are investigating the death.
- The Danbury branch of the Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut will close permanently on Friday, July 25. The Y plans to sell the Boughton Street building.
- Danbury police arrested Sarah Jessie Allen, a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman, on a manslaughter charge in connection with a fatal car accident last November.
- The Western Connecticut State University’s Westside Athletic Complex has become the new home of the Newtown-based, semi-professional soccer team CFC Azul.
- Crumbs Bake Shop, known for its giant cupcakes and unique flavors, closed down its shops nationwide, including its store at the Danbury Fair Mall.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.