DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury residents can dine out as the city's best eateries dish up special deals for Restaurant Week.
Participating restaurants will offer a special prix-fixe menu, which excludes tax and gratuity, throughout the week. Restaurant Week will go through Sunday, Oct. 16.
The restaurants offering deals include:
- Agave Mexican Restaurant
- Bambu Modern Asian Restaurant
- Barbarie's Black Angus Grill
- Castello Ristorante
- Chuck's Steakhouse
- Dolce Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Elmer's Diner
- Empire of the Incas
- Fairfields Restaurant and Lounge (Ethan Allen Hotel)
- Hanna's Middle Eastern Restaurant
- Hat City Tavern (Crowne Plaza)
- Jim Barbarie's
- La Mitad del Mundo
- Max 40
- Molly Darcy's
- New Holiday Diner
- Nico's Pizza and Pasta
- Niko's Grill and Subs
- Outback Steakhouse
- Pizzeria Mazzo
- Panda House
- Pippa's Sports Cafe
- Planeta Brazil
- Square One
- Two Steps Downtown Grille
- Vivo! Bar and Grill (Maron Hotel)
- Widow Brown's Café
Other restaurant weeks will also occur throughout Connecticut. More information is available at this link.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.