As Steelpointe Harbor’s newest addition, Boca Oyster Bar, located at 10 East Main Street in Bridgeport, is officially open for business — and just in time for summer.
The waterside restaurant serves as the “anchor restaurant” and event venue within the neighborhood. It features a massive 13,000 square feet of dining, entertainment and patio space with a high-end seafood-inspired cuisine concept, making the one-of-a-kind establishment a “true standout within Fairfield County’s evolving dining scene.”
On the menu, you’ll find a huge array of authentic New England fare: from fried shrimp and hand-cut fried potatoes to jumbo crab cakes, Boca lobster rolls, grilled octopus, sea scallops and more, Boca Oyster Bar settles for nothing less than perfection when it comes to the quality of its chef-crafted creations.
A few of the restaurant’s house specials include:
- Sesame crusted ahi tuna tacos with wasabi and mango salsa
- New Zealand lamb lollipops with chimichurri sauce
- Steelpointe clams casino flatbread with fresh shucked little necks, EVOO, herbs, Applewood bacon, and grated parmigiana
- 42oz cowboy bone-in rib eye with choice of sauce
- Pan-seared Diver sea scallops with vegetable lo mein and a chipotle crema
- Maine lobster ravioli with shrimp, scallops, peas, and red roasted peppers in a pink cream sauce
Boca Oyster Bar also features a fully stocked bar with “island-esque” specialty cocktails and frozen drinks as well as wine and craft beer.
As an event space, the eatery seats 200 guests in its main dining room and an additional 150 guests in the outdoor area. Boca also hosts live music shows every weekend.
Boca Oyster Bar is open seven days a week and also offers Saturday and Sunday brunch. To learn more about the menu, happy hour specials, raw bar options and more, visit the restaurant’s website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.